Shabby Miss Jenn

Thursday, January 1, 2009



Since I want to participate in Project 365 this year I'm creating a blog. Project 365 is taking a photo a day for the whole year. My blog will mostly be about Katie, my cocker spaniel.


I love cocker spaniels. Molly was my first cocker and Katie my second. I lost Molly in February 2006. I created a Shutterfly book about her if you are interested. You can find it here: Life With Molly.


I got Kate in April 2006. She is so complete different from Molly in everything. She is extremely timid and shy. I took Molly to work with me everyday for ten years starting when she was six weeks old. We had no major problems. Katie refused to leave my office for over a month. She is afraid of every noise that she hears. She barks at every thing that is new to her. I got a new vacuum a year ago and she still barks and cowers. Usually we run it when she is outside (which I know is not the correct thing to do, but she's so terrified of it). Anyway I thought I would also upload some of the layouts I have done of Katie since I love digiscrapping and Katie is my favorite subject.


Here's one of the day we brought her home.

She was such a little cutie and so friendly - at least to us.

I'll upload the photos I take today probably tomorrow under my Project 365 label.

No comments:

Post a Comment