Shabby Miss Jenn

Friday, January 2, 2009

I got the photos posted for yesterday and today on my Project on my 365 blog. They were horrible photos. I have a Canon Powershot S3IS camera and like it fairly well. It does alot of the same things as SLR but not as big. I did enough carrying of lens and bags when we had the film SLR with a huge zoom lens. Sometimes even the S3 is too much so I wanted a small point and shoot. Well, Rick just picked up a small one at Radio Shack but it's going back. I only took one photo yesterday and a couple today with it but that was enough.

I must confess I feel really old today after spending the last two days taking down Xmas decorations and carrying them to the third floor. Of course, it would be a lot easier if I wasn't carrying around so much weight. So I guess the one resolution I make this year will be to take the weight off. At least I managed to get on the treadmill this morning - besides carrying stuff up and down two flights of steps.

I also won a $10 gift certificate to Studio Flergs at Scrapbookgraphics. I picked up two of her kits. First Kiss & 6k74: The Kit

I must also admit that I spent a ton of time setting up the blogs in the last two days. This was my first and I almost pulled out my hair. I'm still having trouble with my posts but hopefully it will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment