Shabby Miss Jenn

Monday, January 12, 2009

The second week of January

You think you're going to have a nice uneventful week just lazing around the house - playing with the computer, taking pics, reading, or whatever the mood is at the time. Never turns out to be what you expect.  We went to visit friends and had a great time.  We even took Katie and were so proud that she behaved so well with their two dogs especially since she was so nasty to my sister's dog over Xmas that she went home early.  Then I catch a cold.  Well it is winter!  But unfortunately it goes to my chest.  Then the furnace quits at 4 pm Wednesday afternoon and the service shop closes at five.  Well, since he was my boss he did come and get it going that evening.  But it quits again in the middle of the night.  Now I have three repairmen in the basement, replacing parts.  Well there goes the new point and shoot camera I was thinking about getting! In the meantime, my chest is getting worse.  Finally Wednesday afternoon, we have heat again.  Thursday I just sleep most of the day and struggle to breathe.  Finally Friday comes and I give in and go to the doctor.  He's one of those who always gives you a shot in rear no matter what.  So I get my shot and my prescription.  Wow did I really improve Friday night!  So Saturday turns out to be a decent day after all although I did have to skip my grandson's outdoor hockey game.  I didn't think that would be so great for my health. 

I did manage to take my Project 365 pics this week - boring as they are!  Here's one I took of Rick and Katie  that I didn't include in the project.

 

3680web

No comments:

Post a Comment